|How FLEX Works | Cost & Flexibility | FLEX Availability | Download the FLEX datasheet
Global Link Logistics FLEX Program (Furniture Less than container EXpress)
Innovative Shipping Solution Reduces Cost, Improves Inventory & Service
FLEX (Furniture Less than container EXpress) lets manufacturers and dealers of all sizes cost-effectively consolidate orders from any number of factories at origin and ship individual orders—as small as 300 cubic feet—directly to final destinations in the U.S. through a logistics network dedicated to furniture.
FLEX eliminates the need for expensive regional warehousing of these products, increases inventory flexibility, and reduces the obsolescence associated with a U.S. warehouse distribution model. FLEX opens access to small and mid-sized dealers who lack the volume for direct containers and are too far from U.S. warehouses for cost-effective delivery.
- Almost no inventory costs and faster “cash-to-cash” cycle
- Serve many points in U.S. more cost-effectively than U.S. warehousing
- Lower handling cost and better visibility than U.S. transload model
- More flexibility in ordering and access to smallest dealers
- Long-term procurement flexibility in each region
- Improve visibility of product in transit
View the FLEX Demo Movie: CLICK HERE.